Monday, January 12, 2009

"I am coming back"

I started "blogging" with Blogger since March 2007 as my way of keeping track of my activities while I was assigned in Western Visayas as a Commander of an Infantry Division of the Philippine Army. However, after I started to seriously train to run a Marathon race, I started blogging my running experiences and training with Wordpress as the Bald Runner.


Now, that I am retired from the military service and enjoying my retirement, I have continously and seriously trained for road and mountain trail running events in Metro Manila as well as in the United States.


My blogsite at www.baldrunner.com with Wordpress is now popular among runners in the Philippines and in other countries. However, due to some technical problems I encounter when posting with Wordpress, I deemed it necessary to have another blogsite with Blogger with the same title and objective of posting anything about running, sports, or any thing I could think of and share to other readers. Thus, I am coming back to Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment